Sunday, August 26, 2007

Manual

It's true that after driving an automatic, you wouldn't want to drive a manual. After driving my automatic car for almost two months now, I drove my manual. It was Wednesday, my coding day. I woke up late and I wasn't in the perfect "Miss Congeniality" and/or diplomatic mood, in case I'm not able to "hide" from and evade the MMDA or Makati police and actually get caught. Besides, I kinda missed my old car, too. But after driving it, and feeling what I've felt when I was first learning how to drive - not knowing what to do when the car suddenly jerks violently (I forgot, it has a third pedal - the clutch), or worse, when it suddenly stops in the middle of EDSA - I'd rather wake up early on my color coding day or risk being caught by the Makati police! (The MMDA - I can always use my charm to get away, hehe.)

I miss you bebe for driving me to work...I miss our long drives and the great conversation...The weekend drives to Tagaytay for the wedding preps would have been extraordinary... :)

No comments: