Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My 2008 Planner

I just got my Starbucks 2008 Planner this afternoon! :)





In my opinion, this is the best Starbucks planner so far. (I've been collecting the stickers since 2005.) Even if I seldom use the planner, there's just a sense of accomplishment when you've filled your card with stickers. :)

It's amazing how people are getting crazy over collecting the stickers. Check out Starbucks at 12:30pm-2pm or 8pm-9:30pm until December 25. Almost everyone in line (maybe except for the oldies, hehe) has the Starbucks card.

I bet the marketing people behind this already got sky high raises or promoted to that coveted higher position. The Starbucks loyalty card is simple and very very effective. And the double-your-sticker promo is just clever! :)

Ok, so obviously I'm a Starbucks girl...
1) I can sneak in a Starbucks coffee inside the office - covered discreetly in tissue, even if we have unlimited coffee (I hope I don't get a memo for this and that THIS entry does not happen to get into my 201 file as evidence, hehehe.)**
2) I already got two slips for the Starbucks online questionnaire (randomly generated and issued when you buy a drink) from two different stores and of course 2 treats of my choice of beverage! (Another clever idea from the marketing team. I wonder what's the response rate for this.)

**We are the world's largest food & beverage company. We are the market leader for soluble instant coffee. (Stated as a matter of fact.) Syempre, dapat love your own diba? ;)

No comments: