Thursday, February 28, 2008

Anonymous

I just got back from a tiring work-related Manila-Cebu-Davao-Cebu-Iloilo-Manila (in just 3 days!) trip. Was up since 4.15 this morning to catch my flight. Only to find out that it's delayed. So what's new? I'll save that for another blog entry.

While on the plane back to Manila, I was thinking how I wish I could write as freely as I can about all the characters in my life - their eccentricities, uniqueness, strangeness, idiosyncrasies, coolness, greatness. I wish I can describe them and how they affect me, whether positively or negatively, as candidly and as honestly as I can. Raw, pure, unadulterated.

I'm sure that would be quite entertaining, to say the least.

I wish I could write whatever about work and the people I work with. Rave and rant like there's no tomorrow.

Maybe one of these days I'll start another blog. Anonymously this time. I wonder if they can actually guess it's me talking about them, if they happen to stumble upon my blog.

I wish I could write anything and everything about my relationships. Spill my deep, darkest thoughts. Pour out the most exquisite feelings I've ever felt.

I really admire the bloggers out there who post their real identities and talk about everything about them. Real names and all. With a generous serving of expletives, in all its variations.

No comments: