Saturday, February 16, 2008

Imeldific

I haven't had the time to do the Part II of our US vacation. But I just had to blog about this first:


I may not exactly be a fan, but here are some reasons why I braved to ask a picture with her:
1. Poised as ever. Grace under pressure. She really got class! (Maybe even an icon for some, or for many)
2. Wow, amazing ternos!
3. Enviable collection of shoes!!
4. Exotic bling-bling (regardless of whose money she bought it with)
5. Borgy Manotoc (ooh la la)

Can't believe she took a break and accomodated us for a photo-op. Unlike some celebrities. Of all times, all our cameras were already dead so we took this photo using my camera phone. Oh and after we left, her bodyguard went after us to make sure that we took a good photo. :) Now that's something we have in common! :)

No comments: