Friday, December 7, 2007

DB and GB

For fear that I might have another wedding nightmare, I am posting this wedding update:

Finally asked Ms D.B. (my boss' celebrity GF) if she can be our Principal Sponsor. Told her that H.C. (my boss) already agreed to be one of my ninongs and of course who would be the best partner but her right? :) Of course she said yes. :)

We had dinner at Fish Out of Water at the newly opened Greenbelt 5. These frog legs were yummy!


And the Rockefeller oysters were unforgettable! (Dalawa na lang natira when I took this pic, hehe.)



I also just had to take a picture of their menu. I was so hungry and was so engrossed on what's good to eat, I wasn't able to check the whole "book/menu".



Missed you terribly bebe. Missed our movie nights, our gimmick nights, our resto adventures, our weekend mallings...I'm taking it one day at a time. Sooo excited to see you. Ilang tulog na lang! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow tapang! i don't think i'll ever eat frog legs. they look so much like human legs. ew. hehe. sorry!