Thursday, December 6, 2007

O.C.D.

For the past weeks, I haven't poured as much time and effort on the wedding preps. I have most of the major suppliers, if not all, covered already. I think about the details now and then but have not actually actively acted on them yet.

But what I have been obssessing about since I started with the preps is my wedding invite. I know I just couldn't settle for the usual wedding invite. I want something different. Early on I have already made a project brief on it - the look and feel and all that. On powerpoint! But I guess that doesn't completely translate what's on my head. I need an artist (a real Fine Arts person, an artist, and not just someone who can lay-out pics and can manipulate stuff on Photoshop or Illustrator) who can concretize (is there such a word?) what I have on my head (I'm a frustrated artist; I swear if I didn't take science I'd be in Fine Arts), give creative inputs and not just execute what I say. Anyway, I hope I found the one. And I hope I can actually afford her! :) I'm sooo excited; I hope she exceeds expectations. Can't wait til Saturday for some studies.

Ok, so now I digress.

Went to saGuijo with Raymond and Em last Tuesday to catch Chillitees (checking them out for their wedding). I'm so glad I went! I had a blast with them watching the bands. Chillitees is just great (for lack of a better term). I guess if most of my guests were just cool enough, I would get them too! Hehehe. :)

Chillitees!


Congratulations Raymond and Em! Wedding preps is exciting diba?! :) So cool we have same suppliers! :)


I hope I get to go to saGuijo again soon and more often. But sino naman aayain ko? Most of my friends are pop- or R&B-kids naman hehe! :P I want to watch Up Dharma Down, Cynthia Alexander, etc etc! If you were here bebe kukulitin kita to go with me. Even if I know balladeer ka, hehehehe.

No comments: