Monday, March 3, 2008

Highest point

Ok, that last post isn't exactly what I would want to write on my supposedly "wedding" blogsite (even if this has already transformed into more than just a wedding blogspot), so here's something un-toxic...

My last week's highest point was when I had my first fitting. I was never prepared of the feeling I'd get just from fitting the lining. And it's just katcha lining pa lang ha! I thought I'd just try it on, then they'll pin parts of it, then all's done. I can go home. But no! Veluz & Niko really took the time to see and analyse what looks better and what will work well. I even tried on one of Niko's gowns! Elegant and sexy! I was so happy when we finally decided I'd get a 4-meter detachable train. Yey!!! (Napapanaginipan ko talaga 'to, hehe).

It just hit me suddenly - I'm a very-soon-to-be-bride and I'm getting married! Feel ko na talaga na ikakasal na ako, hehe. :)

So, there, all the stress (not wedding-related) went away. I went home really happy and so looking forward to my next fitting on Wednesday. This time, I'll fit the satin lining na. Which reminds me, I have to take pictures to document. (Veluz was asking why I'm not taking any pictures for documentation. I bet sanay sya sa w@wies, hehe). And of course, to wear nice panties. :)

No comments: