Monday, March 10, 2008

Red Carpet Moment


Things I'll Never Forget About Jen & Rommel's Wedding last Saturday in Baguio:

1. How Jen's dad cried when he came in from the hospital & saw her getting ready for the wedding, and how he cried when he gave Jen away to Rommel. I swear we were all crying!


2. Beautiful flowers.
3. Even more beautiful friends. Wish you were here Cla & MM!



4. Great food and drinks from cocktails (love that frozen strawberry margarita!) to dessert by Bizu (yumyum! Sayang di ako nakapag-uwi!)


5. Teaser & on-site video by The Jason Magbanua. I told him I'm a fan. :) Can't wait to see the on-site uploaded on his blog.

6. After party. Just stuck to boring, manang drinks (tequila rose & hot tea!) so I can watch people get drunk, hahaha!


7. Lots and lots of picture-taking! We just can't get enough of it! Buti na lang the "asawas" were there to be the designated photographers, hehe. (Yes, we ARE vain.)


8. The cold, biting weather. But I don't care, I want to savor my red carpet moment in my Randy Ortiz gown. :) Look bebe, no flabby arms. :)

Check-out Jason's on-site teaser http://www.jasonmagbanua.com/blog/ and photos by David Hanson at http://www.davidhansonphotographer.com/rommel-jenny/. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

halu! got a tag for u! :) please check my lj for it. :)

-steph

PS> lovely gown!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.