Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Girl Power

Sunday lunch was spent with Maymay and Karen at Amici. Despite me accidentally leaving my cellphone at home and its consequences, we were able to meet up...for the late lunch. Sorry girls, I know nagutom kayo waiting for me hehe. Like you said, buti na lang buntis ako and di nyo ako maaway. :)

I always love eating at Amici. Good food at reasonable prices. When Ramil was still here, we would always eat there and I would always get my Chocolate with Nuts gelato. So yummy! :)

Last night was another Italian feast. This time at Pasto with HS barkada. I so love pizza and pasta. I can live on them everyday! And of course, it wouldn't be complete without dessert - Sienna cake (is it really cake?), another one of my favorites!

We all met up for dinner - sans Cla and Les - since MM just arrived for a 2-week vacation and we haven't seen her for I think around 2 years. She has changed a lot in the past year, not so much physically (pretty pa rin sya) but she has discovered more of herself and she has grown up a lot. Just want to say that we'll always support you and we will always be here for you! :)

No comments: