Saturday, November 8, 2008

It's a Boy!

Just had the congenital scan this morning. It was supposed to be last Tuesday but when I got to the hospital delivery room, my name wasn't on the list! It was such as hassle! And I got sooo disappointed because I've really waited for that day to see my baby.

Anyway, I finally got to meet Baby this morning! When I woke up, I can already feel Baby moving so much in my tummy. He's probably as excited as I was for the scan. I was actually a little late for my 9am appointment because I stayed up late talking to Ramil on Skype. (I should start sleeping early as I've learned I'm sort of anemic!) I had the congenital scan alone since mom had a seminar and dad had to attend to work so he just drove me there. Good thing, Karen, my friend who's starting out as an OB resident dropped by. I surely hoped that Ramil was there with me. It's one of those moments that are best shared with the daddies! (Even the OB who did the scan asked where he was). Ramil would've been really excited to see his little junior's first photos and how likot he is inside my tummy.

Baby's first close-up. Looks like he got his daddy's nose and forehead. And is that my chin? :)

Baby's close-up. I can see he's matangos like his daddy! The OB pointed the scrotum and his thingy but I can't imagine it. Abstract pa, hehe.


Complete set of digits




Baby definitely looks like a baby now. It's all to real! :) And I'm so excited to give birth and meet him personally. But for now, we can already start shopping for baby stuff. Exciting! :)

No comments: