Saturday, November 1, 2008

Preggy and Missing Ramil

I know that I originally opened this blog so that I can update Ramil on the our wedding preps. And I know, too, that I wasn't able to post as much wedding stuff as I hoped I would. I mean, I didn't even post my Suppliers' Ratings! Not that people are actually reading this blog, hehehe.

Anyway, 5 months after our June wedding, I am posting this blog, "Preggy and Missing Ramil"...which just means that we are already expecting our very first baby and that Ramil has gone back to the US.

We are so excited to know if it's a baby boy talaga (Hehe, confident talaga that we're having a boy!) on Tuesday! I'll be having my second ultrasound. Actually, it's called a congenital scan to check everything there is needed to be checked on Baby. Now that's also making me scared. I hope and I pray that everything will be perfect - complete set of fingers, toes, etc. When I think about it, a baby boy or a baby girl is always a blessing just as long as it's a normal and healthy baby. And that's my #1 prayer.

Here's Baby's first photograph. Amazing how that small dot is already beating life.

Baby is the small dot attached near the top of the black sac.

On to the "Missing Ramil" part. He's been back to the US a little over a month now. At least he stayed and took care of me during the first trimester. I know it wasn't the perfect after wedding 3 months for him, with all my morning (and afternoon and evening) sickness, lechon paksiw cravings, my over-sensitivity (I can't stand the smell of peanuts he likes to munch on while watching TV), and my katamaran to fix myself hahaha ( I looked so wasted during this time!). I feel quite sorry that I wasn't able to take care of him as much as I would want to - cook for him and be the wife and mommy. :(

Now that I haven't seen him via Skype for I think a week now, I miss him terribly. So I just look at our photos - weddings and all. :) I've told him over and over that I think pinaglilihihan ko sya (if that's really true). And I am sure that Baby will look have his dimples and really look like him! :) I just love love looking at my asawa, hehehe.

No comments: